Friday, June 1, 2007

What can I do?


The truth is that I can't do any thing that has a big effect on the problem it self because a problem such the global warming is not easy to solve within hours or days it needs power to solve as well. But one thing I can do and it has agreat effect on people is talk to them and advice or even explain global warming to them because until now there is some people who don't what is global warming. If i talked to the people about global warming and what causes it and the terrible effects for it and what we can do about it, may be I would do my job.

4 comments:

Nahyan said...

What you said about letting people know about this big problem is a real good solution, This makes people know about this huge problem and hopefully might motivate them to start healing our planet!

Mohd888 said...

Thanks Nahyan for reading and for leaving a comment. I think this the only way or this is what we can do as a normal people with no power that make make differances in our planet brother.

Molly Kirk said...

Hi Mohammed,

I agree with you. Talk is cheap! Spread the word and see what happens.

Mohd888 said...

hehehe.....thanks Miss.Molly....the thing is nothing we can do actually.....the only thing we can do is talking but actions need power and thats we don't really have.